High Precision Machining Anodizing Aluminum Turning Cap
|CNC Turning||φ0.5 - φ300 * 750 mm||+/-0.005 mm|
|CNC Milling||510 * 1020 * 500 mm(max)||+/-0.01 mm|
|CNC Stamping||1000 * 1000 mm(max)||+/-0.05 mm|
|Drawing Format||IGS,STP,X_T ,DXF,DWG , Pro/E, PDF|
|Test Equipment||measurement instrument, Projector, CMM, Altimeter, Micrometer, Thread Gages, Calipers, Pin Gauge, etc.|
|Stainless Steel||SS201,SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416 etc.|
|Steel||mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45# etc.|
|Brass||HPb63, HPb62, HPb61, HPb59, H59, H68, H80, H90 etc.|
|Copper||C11000,C12000,C12000 C36000 etc.|
|Aluminum||AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, A380 etc.|
|Iron||A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.|
|Plastic||ABS, PC, PE, POM, Delrin, Nylon, Teflon, PP, PEI, Peek, etc.|
|Aluminum parts||Stainless Steel parts||Steel||Plastic|
|Clear Anodized||Polishing||Zinc plating||Painting|
|Color Anodized||Passivating||Oxide black||Chrome plating|
|Sandblast Anodized||Sandblasting||Nickel plating||polishing|
|Chemical Film||Laser engraving||Chrome plating||Sandblast|
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process that uses 3-axis milling and 5-axis indexed milling processes to rapidly cut solid plastic and metal blocks into final parts.
Our CNC milling process produces custom prototypes and end-use production parts in as fast as 1 day. We use 3-axis milling and 5-axis indexed milling processes to manufacture parts from more than 30 engineering-grade plastics and metals.
Advantages Of CNC Machining
CNC machining is great to meet a range of your product development needs. Here are some of the benefits of precision machining:
● Quick removal of large amounts of metal material
● Highly accurate and repeatable
● Suitable for many different kinds of substrates
● Scalable volumes from one to 100,000
● Low investment in tooling and preparation costs
● Fast turnaround
What is surface finish for your CNC turning parts?
● Anodized with MIL-A-8625F or MIL-DTL-5541F standard etc.
● Sandblasting from # 50-200 etc.
● Powder coating
● Laser carving for logo
● Wire drawing before anodized.
● Screen printing for your CNC turning parts logo or words.
● Mirror Polish
● Heat treatment From HRC32-60 etc.
● Texture for your turning parts logo.
Finishing machines treat the surface of your custom part. Finishing can be used for protection, decoration, and other uses. For example, you may want to nickel plate a part to protect it from oxidizing or mechanically brush the surface of the part to create a textured look. eMachineShop's intelligent software will also guide you to make sure the finish you specify is compatible with your material.
CNC turning with live tooling combines both lathe and mill capabilities to machine parts with cylindrical features from metal rod stock.
Our CNC turning process produces custom prototypes and end-use production parts in as fast as 1 day. We use a CNC lathe with live tooling so features like axial and radial holes, flats, grooves, and slots can be machined.
What are the technical Capabilities for CNC turning?
● We accept turning jobs starting at 1 pcs parts.
● All of our machines accept bar-stock, diameters ranging from .100 inches to 3 inches.
● We are a precision shop capable of tight tolerance jobs (down to +/- .0002).
● We utilize CAD and CAM programs to work with solid models and optimize machining processes.
What is additional Automated Technologies for CNC turning?
● Individual measuring of each part to ensure accuracy and compliance
● Water-soluble coolant system that continuously filters and refreshes the solution for optimal machining conditions
● Machine integrated robotic unload, wash, dry package systems
● Three stages, aqueous wash system to ensure parts are particle and contaminant free
How to order CNC turning parts from LK Tools?
● Get the drawing or sample, 3D and 2D drawing by email to us. The files format can be STP, IGS, X_T, etc.
● Quoted within 48 hours for you.
● Set up production schedule plan in our ERP system and make DFM for your projects.
● Provide samples with FAI report for your approval before production.
● Every week will send the production schedule pictures for your review.
● Before shipping, we will send the packing list and pictures to your approval.
● We will provide the tracking number to you after shipped down.
How to packing for your CNC turning parts and Payment?
● Foam packing
● EVA foam packing.
● Bubble bag packing for turning parts.
● Shrink Wrapping packing
● FOB Price: USD0.05-10/Piece
● MOQ: 1 Piece/item
● PORT: ShenZhen, China
● Packaging Details: inner plastic bag, outer standard carton box
● Delivery time: Prototype samples 3-7 days, build mold time and first samples test is 25-35 days.
● Payment terms: 50% depoist by T/T,Paypal in advance after sample confirmed, 50% balance before shipment.
● Supply ability: 10000pcs/month
How to shipping for your CNC turning parts?
For the Prototype and small volume parts that we generally use the expressway. For the medium-volume order that we generally use air freight or ocean freight according to delivery time.
LK ships using express couriers (DHL，Fedex，UPS，TNT &more), air freight and ocean freight. For small volume and Express CNC orders, post office express (EMS) and regular airmail are available. Customers are welcome to use their own couriers or freight forwarders to satisfy their logistics needs. However, such requests should be clearly stated when placing orders. For mass production orders, we offer CIF , FOB HK or other terms if you need.
Welcome to our factory!
aviation equipment, medical equipment, auto parts, bicycle accessories, camera equipment, toy equipment (light sword enclosure), lighting equipment, water meter equipment, mechanical engineering design, kitchen equipment, communications equipment, stage equipment, sports equipment equipment, Computer peripherals, audio equipment, train accessories, security equipment, radiator accessories
1. What do I need before the quotation?
Provide 2D drawings(dwg) or 3D drawings(step, step, igs).
2. What will affect the price?
Material, surface treatment, tolerance requirements, appearance requirements.
3. Is it possible to customize the logo?
Yes, We can support silk printing, pad printing, laser engraving, etching, CNC machining engraving.
4. Is the sample available? free?
Samples are available and some are free.
5. How to do if any quality problem?
If our responsibility, we can redo or repair the product.