Our plastic injection molding process produces custom prototypes and end-use production parts in 10 days or less. We use aluminum molds that offer cost-efficient tooling and accelerated manufacturing cycles, and stock more than 100 different thermoplastic resins.
How Does Plastic Injection Molding Work?
The thermoplastic injection molding process at OEM MFG is a standard process involving an aluminum mold with no heating or cooling lines running through it, which means cycle times are a bit longer. It allows our molders to monitor fill pressure, cosmetic concerns, and the basic quality of the parts.
Resin pellets are loaded into a barrel where they will eventually be melted, compressed, and injected into the mold’s runner system. Hot resin is shot into the mold cavity through the gates and the part is molded. Ejector pins facilitate removal of the part from the mold where it falls into a loading bin. When the run is complete, parts (or the initial sample run) are boxed and shipped shortly thereafter.
● Functional prototypes and end-use parts
● Parts with cylindrical features
● Parts with axial and radial holes, flats, grooves, and shots
customized development of mold products, secondary words + mold custom processing, parts manufacturing, custom processing
How to order custom plastic parts from OEM MFG?
● Get the drawing or sample, 3D and 2D drawing by email to us. The files format can be STP, IGS, X_T, etc.
● Quoted within 48 hours for you.
● Set up production schedule plan in our ERP system and make DFM for your projects.
● Provide samples with FAI report for your approval before production.
● Every week will send the production schedule pictures for your review.
● Before shipping, we will send the packing list and pictures to your approval.
● We will provide the tracking number to you after shipped down.